ADRIANO AS ROMA FORWARD WALLPAPER

    Adriano with an exit out of Roma in the January transfer window, the Brazilian says he will remain at Stadio Olimpico.

    “Everyone, including my agent, are saying that I’m leaving, right? Well, what counts is what I say. And I repeat Roma are and will be my team,” Adriano told Corriere dello Sport.

    “I cannot hide the fact that since I arrived at Roma, I have been welcomed very well and just the thought of that is enough to make me emotional. I did hope to play more, but I also know that I had a couple of injuries, which put the brakes on my return.

    “I have only been left disappointed and surprised not to be on the pitch once and that was obviously away to Cluj. For me, it was a moment in which I had to make a point out of the situation.

    “Then something happened that took away any doubt in my mind: the comments made by Rosella Sensi who reiterated her faith in Adriano.
    Source URL: http://nagasakti-android.blogspot.com/2011/03/adriano-with-exit-out-of-roma-in.html
    Visit Mobile phone download for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection