ANTONIO CASSANO AC MILANS FORWARD WALLPAPERS

    Antonio Cassano’s contract after the enigmatic Italy international was involved in a heated exchange with Sampdoria president, Riccardo Garrone at the club’s training ground.

    However, Cassano uncharacteristically released an apology to Garrone and the club. He said, ”I am very disappointed at what happened and have already apologised to president Garrone, who I care for very much, in front of my teammates.

    “I read that this whole affair might’ve been linked to transfer speculation, but I confirm that – if given the opportunity – it is my firm intention to remain at Sampdoria.”

    While we don’t think Cassano will ever change, such is his passion and the undoubted knack of making sure everyone hears his opinion, whether you want to or not. There are signs that he is settling down, we’re sure there will be more bumps on the “Cassano” road, but the reaction from him and to acknowledge his president is something that is quite unheard of.
    Source URL: http://nagasakti-android.blogspot.com/2011/03/antonio-cassanos-contract-after.html
    Visit Mobile phone download for Daily Updated Hairstyles Collection